How it's made?
To create our unique blend of tea, we use the highest quality golden-grained buckwheat to ensure a smooth taste without any bitterness. To reach that point, soft young buckwheat seeds are harvested for the sole purpose of tea, as they provide the maximum amount of antioxidants and healthy nutrients. The seeds are delicately processed to preserve their nutrient properties without spoiling.
- Collection of young buckwheat seeds
- Washing, sifting, grinding the seeds
- Light frying to enhance flavor and aroma
- Pressing seeds into granules to obtain the unique taste
- Packaging into sustainable PLA bags, proceeding with sustainable pouches as a final stage
organic soba tea regions
The main producers of buckwheat are China and Tibet. Also, this plant grows in South Korea, Mongolia, Japan, Pakistan. The best buckwheat tea is made from a culture that grows in the highlands. About 50 years ago, "golden" buckwheat was brought out in the Celestial Empire. This is a very rare variety from which the most unique and delicious. "Golden" grains are of higher quality, have a light structure, after brewing they do not give off bitterness.
Our tea is harvested in South Korea when brewed has that unique golden color, symbolizing the highest quality of our tea.